The Second SIPTA School on Imprecise Probabilities
will take place in the Headquarters of the Rey Juan Carlos University
Foundation, in Madrid (Spain), on July 24-28, 2006.
The topics covered will be:
- The Imprecise Dirichlet Model (Jean-Marc Bernard, Université Paris V).
- Predictive inference with imprecise probabilities (Gert de Cooman, Ghent University).
- Non-additive measures and applications to decision theory (Jean-Yves Jaffray, Université Paris VI).
- Coherent lower previsions and their behavioural interpretation (Enrique
Miranda, Rey Juan Carlos University and Matthias Troffaes, Carnegie Mellon University).
- Knowledge discovery under weak assumptions (Marco Zaffalon and Alessandro Antonucci, IDSIA).
You can find in this page all the necessary information.
Please send any questions or remarks to Enrique