The International Symposium on Imprecise Probability: Theories and Applications (ISIPTA) is organized every odd year, since 1999. It is the primary international forum to present and discuss new results on the theories and applications of imprecise probability.
The Twelfth International Symposium on Imprecise Probabilities: Theories and Applications will be held in Granada, Spain, on July 6-9 2021. Apart from the usual theoretical and applied contributions, this event will emphasise submissions of methodological tools, including software allowing the automation of the process of modelling and reasoning, contributions showing the added value of imprecision in fields where traditionally uncertainty is modelled by probability, as well as applications solving real world problems.
There are three types of submissions: regular papers (up to 9 pages + references), short papers (up to 3 pages + references) or 1-page abstracts. More information is available on the ISIPTA 2021 website. The local organisation is handled by the UTAI group, a research group of the Department of Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence, University of Granada; you can contact them at the following e-mail address.
The last edition of the symposium, ISIPTA 2019, took ISIPTA back to its roots: twenty years after its first edition, we returned to the medieval city of Ghent. A total of 81 contributions were presented at the conference: 45 full papers, 6 short papers and 30 posters.
Past editions of ISIPTA
- ISIPTA '19, Ghent (electronic proceedings)
- ISIPTA '17, Lugano (electronic proceedings)
- ISIPTA '15, Pescara (electronic proceedings)
- ISIPTA '13, Compiegne (electronic proceedings)
- ISIPTA '11, Innsbruck (electronic proceedings)
- ISIPTA '09, Durham (electronic proceedings)
- ISIPTA '07, Prague (electronic proceedings)
- ISIPTA '05, Carnegie Mellon University (electronic proceedings)
- ISIPTA '03, Lugano (electronic proceedings)
- ISIPTA '01, Cornell University (electronic proceedings)
- ISIPTA '99, Ghent (electronic proceedings)
*The old name of the conference, before ISIPTA'05, was International Symposium on Imprecise Probabilities and Their Applications.